On Saturday, July 28, Manchester United and Liverpool Football Club are slated to face off for the International Champions Cup at 5 p.m. at Michigan Stadium. Below is a quick guide to everything you need to know to enjoy the day safely:
- Game day parking around Michigan Stadium will be limited. Select lots will be available to the public.
- On-street parking restrictions will affect select stadium-area streets from 8 a.m Saturday, July 28 until midnight.
- The U-M Athletic Department has partnered with The Ride to provide shuttle service from various hotels as well as downtown parking lots and structures.
- All eastbound I-94 ramps at the US-23 interchange will be closed from 9 p.m. on Friday, July 27 through 5 a.m. on Monday, July 30.
- Fans are encouraged to plan ahead and arrive early. Live traffic updates can be found on Waze.
More information on permitted and prohibited items can be found on the U-M Athletics website.
Children and At-Risk Adults
- Identification wristbands for children and at-risk adults will be available at gates 1, 2, 4, 8 and 9.
- Take a photo of your child or at-risk adult with your cell phone on game day. This will assist public safety officials if you become separated.
- Be conscientious of alcohol consumption. Download U-M’s Stay in the Blue app for tips and a tool to track your drinks.
- Never drink and drive.
- Stay hydrated. Drink lots of water.