Looking for a parking lot near Michigan Stadium? The Division of Public Safety and Security has partnered with Waze to assist you in getting to the game and avoiding road closures. Parking areas unique to U-M football games are mapped on Waze. When utilizing the links below on your mobile device with the Waze App installed, you are able to get custom directions directly to your chosen parking area.
DPSS will update this web page when a parking lot becomes full.
NEW FOR 2022: THERE WILL BE NO OVERNIGHT RV PARKING IN U-M LOTS.
- OPEN: Pioneer Lot – NO RV PARKING (Gameday Credit Only) – Get More Info
- NO LONGER AVAILABLE: U-M Driving Range
- CLOSED: Main Street entrances to U-M Golf Course
- LIMITED PUBLIC: Main Street entrances to Ann Arbor Golf & Outing
- CLOSED: State Street entrance to U-M Golf Course
- ADA ONLY: Stadium Blvd entrance to U-M Golf Course – Green Lot – Accessible Parking
- LIMITED PUBLIC: Stadium Blvd entrance to Ann Arbor Golf & Outing
- OPEN: Hill Street Parking Structure
- OPEN: Brown Lot
- OPEN: Maize Lot
Additional Area Parking
- OPEN: South Fifth Ave Lots
- OPEN: Division Street Surface Lot
- OPEN: Thompson St. Structure
- OPEN: Hill St. Structure
- OPEN: Thayer St. Structure
Pre-Paid (Passes) Parking
- Blue Lot – OPEN
- Blue Lot – Disabled Parking – OPEN
- Grey Lot – State Street Entrance – OPEN
- Blue Lot – OPEN
- Buffalo Lot
- Champions Lot North – OPEN
Alternative Parking Solutions
TheRide – FootballRide Shuttle Service
TheRide offers FootballRide shuttle service between Michigan Stadium and Ann Arbor hotels, U-M parking structures and lots, the Michigan Union, and downtown Ann Arbor for just $1.50 one-way. FootballRide runs approximately every 20 minutes beginning two hours before kickoff (or at 1 p.m.) and drops passengers off at Gate 2, with the last shuttles departing boarding areas 30 minutes prior to kickoff. Shuttles run for approximately one hour after the game and pick up passengers at assigned locations between Main Street and Kipke Drive via Gate 2. For more information on FootballRide, purchasing tickets, and participating hotels and shuttle locations, visit MyFootballRide.org or call TheRide at (734) 996-0400.